UV-Visible Nanodrop Spectrophotometer
The Nanodrop is a compact, stand-alone UV-Visible spectrophotometer for micro volume analysis of purified nucleic acids and wide variety of proteins.
The sample retention system enables the measurement of highly concentrated samples without need for dilutions.
Minimum Sample Volume 1 μL
Limit of Detection dsDNA
- Pedestal: 2.0 ng/μL
- Standard Cuvette: 0.2 ng/μL
Limit of Detection BSA (IgG)
- Pedestal: 0.06 (0.03) mg/mL
- Standard Cuvette: 0.006 (0.003) mg/mL
- dsDNA Pedestal: 27,500 ng/μL
- BSA (IgG) Pedestal: 820 (400) mg/mL
- Range 190 – 850 nm
- Accuracy ∓1 nm
Pathlength 0.030 to 1.0 mm auto-ranging